2nd KYU GRADE REQUIREMENTS
(BROWN BELT ONE BLACK STRIPE)
Forms: Naiuhanchi I, II, III
1. Left backfist, right vertical reverse punch.
2. Left outer knife, right inner knife.
3. Left palmheel, right short reverse punch, right full reverse punch.
4. Left tiger mouth strike (hold at throat), right nihon spear.
5. Left outer knife to ribs and right one knuckle punch to sternum in a short stance followed by a right oxjaw to the collarbone and a right nihon spear in a long stance.
6. Step out with left vertical punch as left foot hits in cat stance, left spear hand to throat, shift to zenkutsu timing a left oxjaw to collarbone with foot placement, left nihon spear.
7. Step out into short zenkutsu with double punch high followed by a double punch low.
8. “U” punch.
These are the Grade Requirements developed and used by Sensei Jensen and his students.
|Aragren Video Productions - AVP